The first day of fall is right around the corner, and you’re not ready for the season until you have a list of tasty hot chocolate recipes to try. Start the season off the right way with one of the tasty, warm drink options we have on the menu.
Classic Hot Chocolate
Nothing beats an original. If you’re craving a cup of classic hot chocolate, follow these steps:
- Combine the milk, heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the sugar and cocoa powder dissolve and the milk is steaming; do not boil.
- Whisk in half of the chopped chocolate until melted, then whisk in the remaining chocolate until smooth. Remove from the heat and whisk in the vanilla. Pour into mugs and top with marshmallows or whipped cream.
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Pumpkin Spice is the ultimate Fall cooking accessory. Coffee shops all around use pumpkin spice to take their Hot Chocolate to the next level. Instead of going out and spending money, why not make it yourself. Just follow these simple steps:
- Whisk milk, cream, chocolate chips, and cocoa powder together in a saucepan over medium heat until chocolate chips are melted and hot chocolate is smooth, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- Pour hot chocolate into 2 mugs. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg over whipped cream.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
With the holidays fast approaching, you are going to start having family run in and out of your house. The best way to spend time with family this holiday season is to build a fire and enjoy a delicious cup of Peppermint Hot Chocolate. The best part about this recipe is its simplicity, take a look at how to make the best Hot Chocolate in the neighborhood.
- In a saucepan, combine the cream, milk, sugar, and salt and heat over medium-low heat. When the cream mixture just begins to steam, add the chopped chocolate, and stir, until melted. Stir in the peppermint oil.
- Divide the hot chocolate among mugs and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
You might also like: Restaurants That You’ve Got to Try Near Bradenton, FL
Visit Hendrick Honda of Bradenton
Now that you’ve got a list of delicious drinks to warm you up as the weather cools down, all that’s left is to pick up the ingredients that you’ll need. Stop by and see the professionals here at Hendrick Honda of Bradenton. We’ll gladly get you into the high-quality vehicle that you deserve so that you can cruise the city streets in style.