If your vehicle needs routine maintenance, Hendrick Honda Bradenton encourages you to visit our state-of-the-art service center in Bradenton, FL. Our service center is staffed by a team of dedicated and knowledgeable technicians who specialize in maintaining and repairing all vehicles.
Routine auto maintenance is necessary for your vehicle to perform optimally for years to come. Routine maintenance takes many forms, including oil changes and brake inspections. To help your vehicle run smoothly, here are several ways to ensure that your car remains in tiptop shape.
Car Maintenance Tips
- Maintain Your Tires – Do not forget to maintain your tire pressure, which will help reduce wear on the tires and help you get good gas mileage. Also, be sure to rotate your tires every 5,000 to 10,000 miles.
- Oil Changes – This is vital to keeping your vehicle in peak condition. Check your oil each month and change it as directed by your owner’s manual.
- Check Fluids – There are several fluids that you regularly need to check: coolant, power steering, brake, and transmission fluid. If you spot a leak, take it to our service center today.
- Replace Windshield Wipers – Damaged or worn-out blades considerably reduce visibility during heavy rain. Replace them as soon as you notice a diminished performance.
- Change The Air Filter – A dirty engine oil filter will reduce your vehicle engine’s efficiency. Inspect your air filter once a year and replace it if needed.
- Check Your Brakes – Brake pads need to be inspected regularly. Listen for any brake noise and pay attention to vibration or spongy brakes.
- Wash Your Car – Keeping your vehicle clean helps prevent long-term damage. Your vehicle is exposed to all sorts of elements: tree sap, sun damage, bird droppings, and more.
- Check Belts And Hoses – Check your vehicle’s belts and hoses every time that you get an oil change. You need your belts and hoses to work properly to avoid a breakdown. If your serpentine belt brakes, then many other systems will more than likely fail.
You might also like: Venture Out To The Downtown Bradenton Public Market
Schedule An Appointment At Hendrick Honda Bradenton
Hendrick Honda Bradenton invites you to drop by our service center today for a multi-point inspection or routine maintenance. Before you come in, be sure to schedule a service appointment online. We look forward to assisting you.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.