Current and former members of the military and their spouses in the Bradenton, Florida area are being honored through Honda’s Military Appreciation Offer. By offering $500 off new 2015-2016 year models, Honda wants to show support for our active and retired military.
The Military Appreciation Offer can be obtained by using a valid Honda APR, Honda Leadership Lease, or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan program through HFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease program).
Eligibility for Military Appreciation Offer
Eligible Bradenton customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease of the vehicle
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouse’ LES. A copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction.
- Purchase: $500 is applied toward the down payment
Availability for Military Appreciation Offer
The Military Appreciation Offer is available to:
- Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses
- U.S. Military Veterans within 180 days of separation from active service, and their spouses
- U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve)
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) who are within 180 days of separation from active service
If you are in the Bradenton, Florida area and believe you qualify for the Honda Military Appreciation Offer, speak with the team at Hendrick Honda Bradenton today.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.